Free Online Surveys
When conducting free online surveys, one of the most important factors of a successful online survey is that you receive adequate reports from the software you have chosen to use. You may need to include such things as geographic location, sex of the participants, or if they have tried more than one of your products. Be sure that you receive quality reports so your success can be measured properly.
Smart Survey is an online based web tool which can help you create free online surveys in just 3 steps.
Create - build surveys using the user friendly control panel.
Launch - distribute your survey by email, contact list, embedding and more.
Analyse - view automatically generated results and create charts and graphs.
Get started today with the UK's leading online survey software.
- Unlimited Surveys
- Over 12 question types - Single choice, multiple choices, rating scales, matrix grid and many more
- Brand your surveys by adding your own logo and creating your own custom themes/skins.
- Multi-language surveys - Arabic, French, Spanish, Chinese, Greek and many more
- Secure - Data protection compliance, SSL encryption, password protection and more
- View individual responses
- Filter results (by age, gender, department, etc)
- Export results into, Microsoft Word or Excel (CSV)
- Print results
- Result Sharing (send your survey results to others with set privileges)
- Upload images, videos, PDFs and more
- 40+ readymade themes and build your own - (Different layouts, styles, colours, etc)
5 Reasons Why
- Nothing to install – Smart-Survey is purely online, so all you need is internet connectivity and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- Easy to use – No technical knowledge required, training is seldom needed.
- Security - We employ multiple layers of security to make sure that your account and your data remains private and secure. We are also registered under the Data Protection Act.
- Support - We have a team ready to answer all your questions.
- Discounts - We offer great discounts for students, charities and not for profit organisations. See our pricing page for more details.
"We use the smart survey tool in all parts of the business, ranging from gathering attendance details for events, asking for evaluation on courses, as well as requesting feedback on new company initiatives. We would be lost without it."
Communications & Engagement Manager - HMV