For teachers and students alike, college surveys are an invaluable resource for feedback. Whether you are coducting a survey on the satisfaction of teaching, or need to collect data for coursework, Smart Survey's tools can help you collect the data you require.
- Create your online surveys using our user friendly control panel.
- Publish your survey online using our selection of professional distribution methods.
- View data in real time and perform in depth reporting using professional analytical tools.
Smart Survey is 100% online, which means there is no need to download any software. Sign up today
and begin creating your college surveys.
- Unlimited Surveys
- Over 12 question types - Single choice, multiple choices, rating scales, matrix grid and many more
- Brand your surveys by adding your own logo and creating your own custom themes/skins.
- Multi-language surveys - Arabic, French, Spanish, Chinese, Greek and many more
- Secure - Data protection compliance, SSL encryption, password protection and more
- View individual responses
- Filter results (by age, gender, department, etc)
- Export results into, Microsoft Word or Excel (CSV)
- Print results
- Result Sharing (send your survey results to others with set privileges)
- Upload images, videos, PDFs and more
- 40+ readymade themes and build your own - (Different layouts, styles, colours, etc)
5 Reasons Why
- Nothing to install – Smart-Survey is purely online, so all you need is internet connectivity and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- Easy to use – No technical knowledge required, training is seldom needed.
- Security - We employ multiple layers of security to make sure that your account and your data remains private and secure. We are also registered under the Data Protection Act.
- Support - We have a team ready to answer all your questions.
- Discounts - We offer great discounts for students, charities and not for profit organisations. See our pricing page for more details.
"We use the smart survey tool in all parts of the business, ranging from gathering attendance details for events, asking for evaluation on courses, as well as requesting feedback on new company initiatives. We would be lost without it."
Communications & Engagement Manager - HMV